Motorized Total Station for high-precision works
Stonex R80 is a Motorized Total Station for classic jobs for survey and stakeout and perfect for high precision surveying areas, such as rail traffic monitoring, control of structures, bridges, dams and landslide areas.
R80 adopts up to date automatic prism recognition and positioning technology and has a high accuracy of 0.5″-1″.
R80 has a distance measurement accuracy of 1 mm + 1 ppm (Prism) and a 1.000 m long range reflectorless distance measurement.
This motorized Total Station run Windows CE 7.0 operating system and each user can choose the software that best suits own needs. It supports also SDK and external control protocol for software developing.
TS+GPS with Cube-a Software
OnePole Solution combines the millimeter positioning accuracy of a prism measurement with the advantage of measuring points not visible from the TS through the GPS Receiver. A total station needs local control points on which it can be set. These points must be visible from the station and therefore the line of sight has to be free of obstacles. An RTK GPS receiver can determine its position in seconds with centimeter level accuracy using data from satellites. The ability to combine and use both systems simultaneously greatly improves surveying efficiency.
Advantages of the system:
• The OnePole Solution allows you to work simultaneously with TS and GPS
• TS and GPS (and diastimeter) can be simultaneously connected to the controller using Bluetooth
• Change the measurement mode from TS to GPS by one simple tap on the always accessible switch button
• Reduce prism search times through auto aiming to the current GPS position
• Easily setup your TS position by Station On Point and Free Station/Resection programs
• View on Google Maps your TS and GPS surveys